Join our team and work in a fun, relaxed atmosphere with good people and great food. We are looking for team members in the following positions:
Our florists have a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Communicating with clients about order status, delivery schedules, and special delivery instructions
- Creating floral arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and other types of floral arrangements
- Maintaining inventory of flowers, supplies, and other materials needed to create arrangements
- Consulting with clients regarding flower choices, colors, and other details to ensure satisfaction with finished product
- Ordering flowers and other materials from wholesalers and growers to meet demand for specific items
- Coordinating delivery of flowers to events
Our kitchen support staff work alongside our chef and baristas to keep the kitchen, coffee bar, and tables clean and operational. You may be involved in preparing ingredients, ensuring food preparation areas are hygienic, and washing or cooking food.
We are searching for a friendly, courteous Barista who is passionate about food and beverage preparation. Our Baristas greet customers, take orders, answers questions, and accept payments. Barista’s will also prepare and serve food and drinks while maintaining a clean and well-stocked workspace. Experience in food and beverage preparation – specifically specialty coffee drinks – is preferred. You should have high-energy and be efficient in a fast-paced, team environment.
Birdy’s will offer catering, special events, art showings and more. Drop us a note if you have a question. We can’t wait to see you at Birdy’s!